Welcome to our Blog!

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

stj sales
To go directly to our marketplace click the above link!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Taking Great Pictures!!..... or good ones at least

Snow King

Look at this STJ debut piece by Lance of Crescent Hill Designs!!! I love me some candy cane stripes!!!!! But who doesn't?

SpookyTime Jingle Friends please come peek at our new group on Flickr just for STJ artisans. We already have 11 members signed up in the 1st 24 hours and many of us have shared some of what we will be debuting on the 13th!!! This is a great way to connect with your fellow artisans, to get inspiration but also to show your fans what they have to look forward to each month! Janell Berryman is great for showing just little bits of her WIP -works in progress to keep us guessing and salivating! I do insist that you when you visit that you read Lance of Crescent Hills brief tutorial on "Taking Great Pictures!!..... or good ones at least" Lance is our group moderator and will be happy to help you navigate Flickr and our group.

If you are photographically challenged...no shame in it but you know who you are. You must read this. Photo's make or break a sale. It is a necessary evil in our biz and we want to help you in anyway that we can.



Now, moving on to one of our sister artisans here on SpookyTime Jingles...Amelia from SweetB Folk Art. She has started a wonderful monthly giveaway all about candy! Please pop into her blog and show some love. This is a great idea and what a better way to market yourself (which all trickles down to the rest of us who participate) and to get your hands on one her Lollipop guy's! Hope I win!!!



Oh, I wanted to share a great find for awesome unique supplies and very affordable!! Silver Crow Creations has great stock, great pricing, and super quick shipping. They even have limited quanity on vintage items that are heaven sent!! I have ordered from them twice in 10 days and received everything ASAP! And in case you are wondering no I am not partnered with them in anyway.
As I find worthy USA suppliers I will post them for all to see but only after I have ordered and can confirm they are legitimate. I would like to create a log or page dedicated to worthy suppliers, so feel free to post your favs in a comment or email at anytime so I can compile a list.

1 comment:

Marie Patterson Studio said...

Yes, that Silver Crow Creations is a great find....I've ordered and have been very pleased!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...