Welcome to our Blog!

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

stj sales
To go directly to our marketplace click the above link!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Spooky Good News

Hello all my friends! I am here to give you the latest updates. Fun, Fun, Fun!!
We have some great new artists to announce on STJ!!!

Please welcome Ann from Crowing About Primitives!




I just love the sleepy-sweet-silly look on this snowmans face!! Peek at her site to see all her wonders of the sweet & spooky!



We also have the gifted Heidi of Crabby Gabby Her dolls are as sweet as honey..be sure to look in on her work!





FYI...I will be away until Monday and will not have internet access (ugh). I will respond to all emails when I return. Have a great weekend all and be ready for updates!

2 comments:

Heather said...

What a great group! Halloween is my all-time favorite....this group promises to be such a visual feast!~

Marie Patterson Studio said...

SpookyTime Jingles is attracting a GREAT group of super-talented artists!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...