Welcome to our Blog!

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

stj sales
To go directly to our marketplace click the above link!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Johanna Parker and Martha Stewart!




Hi all!! Those STJ fans out there will remember that we had Johanna Parker as our Surprise Guest Seller with our July update! Well, Ms. Johanna was nominated by Martha Stewart as a doer of the week!
.
She was recently selected along with 10 other entrepreneurial women
on Martha Stewart's website as her Doer of the Week!

* What a thrill! *

Here is how WE CAN HELP, Johanna win! VOTE !!!

Now, it is up to you to VOTE for your favorite Doer of the Week!

Johanna says:
The winner is awarded $2,500 to put toward her business, and I must admit,
those funds would help me to fulfill my dream of enlarging my closet-sized workspace
where I paint all of my whimsical delights!

I would be honored if you would vote for me :)

Simply, click on the following link which takes you to Martha Stewart's

Dreamers into Doers website:

Then, look for the "POLL" along the right side column.
Select a winner's name and press "VOTE"

Please spread the word and we'll see who won the vote on
October 2nd
!

{ You can peek at my e-newsletter feature that Martha Stewart sent out last week! See below: }

Thank you for casting your vote!



11 comments:

Johanna Parker said...

THANK YOU Dani!!! :) I so appreciate it!

~ Johanna

~dani~ said...

Of course Johanna!! Go get 'em girl!!

Huckleberry Arts said...

Voted And will tweet and spread the word Best of luck Johanna

Anonymous said...

Voting was one of the first mouse clicks of the morning. Best of luck Johanna

Janell Berryman Pumpkinseeds folk art said...

Always supporting fellow artisans! I hope you win!

http://llacreations.blogspot.com said...

Voted! Good Luck!

Just Lisa!

Flora said...

I just voted!!, Good Luck!!!
blessings,Flora

susanc said...

I just voted for you Johanna - Good Luck! Your creations are absolutely gorgeous!

Brialee said...

I just voted :) Good luck sweetie, your pieces are phenomenal!

CFCW of Cat and Fiddle said...

Just voted... have always been a huge fan. Best of Luck Johanna!!

Skeleton In My Closet said...

I voted - Good Luck Johanna!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...