Welcome to our Blog!

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

stj sales
To go directly to our marketplace click the above link!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

July Door Prize Winners!!!

Candace Volkommer won....
Candy happened to be our biggest supporter and I am tickled pink her name came up as a winner!
My Doorprize for STJ July 13th!


Michelle Sinclair won......
Michelle also was a wonderful supporter of STJ's artisan's and it clearly helps your chances of winning an awesome door prize!
Janell stjgiveaway Door PRIZE


Mary Ellen of Art Kissed won.........
Marie Spooky Cat


Connie of Altered Route won....
marie ghosties


Shannon Goff won.....
SurpriseDelightJoy Door Prize


Tonya Of Back Porch Pickins Won......
Tonya was a wonderful supporter of our artists and also happened to be SpookyTimeJingles.com biggest personal referrer from all other personal sites & blogs!!!! So, I was so happy when her name popped up as the winner of a door prize! It was meant to be!
Laurie Hardin Santa DP


Kimberly Strong won......
Kim was another strident supporter of SpookyTime Jingles during the July update! I believe she is a big Halloween fan so I think this is right up your alley!
Candy DP gourd


Diane Collins won....
DP for FLora


Heidi Landry won.......
CAP DP STOCKING ORNIES CLOSE UP


Gail M. Berry won.....
Ginny Diezel Snowflake Doorprize


Sandra Cook won.....
Sandra visited SpookyTimeJingles everyday to enter & shop. Thanx Sandra-Glad your efforts paid off!
Honey Girl Door Prize for STJ


Jayson Gifford won......
She also happened to mention that she LOVED this painting in her entry so when her name popped up I was happy to give her what she loved sooo much!
The Vintage Sister Door Prize for STJ


Congrat's to the winners!!! Feel free to email me at ambitionsdesign@yahoo.com and I will put you in touch with the artist whose treasure you are winning!! Otherwise, I will contact you shortly with all the info.

I encourage you all to let me know what your favorite door prizes are for that month, so if your name is picked, I will try and match you up with your favorite artists/pieces!!

Also, clearly purchasing from an STJ artist dramatically increases your chances as you are getting your name entered 10x for each purchase you make!


Thank you to all of our supporters who helped make our debut an enormous success with MUCHO sales supporting our AWESOME ARTISTS!!! And to the SpookyTimeJingles artists who worked their butts off getting everything done on time and still managing to come up with such wonderful door prizes to giveaway!

YOU RAWK!!!
Dani~

4 comments:

Kristen Beason said...

Congratulations to all of the winners! There were great door prizes to be won ;+)

Kristen

~Tonya said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Dani and to all of the wonderful artists on Spooky Time.

I am glad that I could help out!

Dani, you know my email address and I can not wait to get the goodies that I purchased!

Blessings,
~Tonya

Creepy Margaret said...

Dani -- you are so awesome. I can't believe how organized you are to get all this done. Great job!

~dani~ said...

LOL... Well I am glad it looks that way to you Margaret, thank you!!. Stick a fork in me...I'm done. I need a cup of coffee and a glass of wine at the same time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...