Welcome to our Blog!

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

stj sales
To go directly to our marketplace click the above link!

Friday, September 2, 2011

Get Ready to Party


How is it September already? Only 58 days to Halloween! It is busy season for Halloween collectors and artists. Best of all, we are finally into Halloween art show season which means happy collectors will be bagging new treats. I envy those of you who will be heading over to the SpookyTime Jingles Holiday Soiree next weekend.

This is the perfect time to plan your Halloween party (or parties for that matter!). I hold an annual pumpkin carving party. Not only is it a fun time, but once you have a collection of carving tools it is easy to repeat every year.

I’m swooning over a blog/web site called Hostess With the Mostess (HWTM). Their latest blog post is a Vintage-Style Halloween party. After you are done checking out the blog for ideas, head over to their web site and search on “Halloween” for even more inspiration.

Between HWTM and the catalogs/magazines I’ve gotten my hands on this season, it is obvious that the sophisticated party look is still very much in. HWTM features pictures of parties with hot pink incorporated into black, white, and orange color schemes. It’s a great way to be modern and add a dash of POP.

Halloween-themed wine like the Vampire brand available at Cost Plus World Market is a perfect complement to your party. This year, I’m planning to check out Elk Creek Vineyard’s Ghostly White Chardonnay and Bone Dry Red Cabernet. After enjoying the wine, it’s always fun to add the bottle to my collection!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Oh my goodness....it just checked out the link for the Vintage-style Halloween Party at HWTM...no telling how many points my blood pressure went up !! I can't wait to read everything. Thank you so much for the link.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...