Memoirs of Halloween Haunts Contest
STJ invites you to trick-or-treat down Memory Lane by sharing a short story about your favorite childhood memory of Halloween! Be it funny, sentimental or just plain scary, we want to hear all about it. Oh, the nostalgia of class parties, parades, costumes and trick-or-treating...
The winner of our contest will have their Halloween anecdote included in STJ's September newsletter and receive an original Halloween ornament (just in time to hang on your Halloween tree)!
Official Contest Rules
All entires must be email to email@example.com. Please do NOT post your story on our blog or FaceBook page.
- Please include your first & last name along with a contact number with your email entry.
- All entries must be received no later than Sunday, September 9, 2012 by 8:00 pm EST.
- Stories must be non-fiction, under 200 words and based during your childhood.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Multiple submissions will result in automatic ineligibility.
- This contest was designed to be in good, clean, old-fashioned fun. Stories containing offensive, foul or inappropriate language, excessive violence or adult-themed content or material will be automatically disqualified. Think PG rated! :)
- We encourage you to include a photo with your entry if applicable to your story.
- In the event of a tie, a winner will be chosen at random.
- The winning author will be notified no later than Tuesday, September 11, 2012 via email.
A glimpse of my favorite Halloween memory...
|Can you guess which one is me??|