Welcome to our Blog!

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

stj sales
To go directly to our marketplace click the above link!

Monday, October 11, 2010

welcome KAMILA of WoOded WoOds!

one of our most favorite months is here!

hellO octOber!

and with the fabulous spOokytime jingles holiday SOIREE just around the corner and hallOween sneaking up right behind that...we have even ANOTHER reason to celebrate around here.

kamila of Wooded Woods is joining our spOokytime family this month!



welcome kamila!



kamila creates breathtaking art dolls...haunting characters full of such amazing details. you can visit her website HERE and her blog HERE.





a little about kamila, from the artist herself:

"My name is Kamila and I make dolls. What comes out is a combination of my love of fairytales, the unknown and capturing the wonder of youth. I have a background in illustration but focus mainly on sculpting and story telling. I can't really be described as conventional, I explore a large range of characters, feelings and afflictions... My mom has asked me to tell everyone that I had a very happy childhood...:) "

we can't wait to see what kamila has in store for us on october 13th!

see YOU then!

11 comments:

noodle and lou said...

welcome kamila! i am so glad you are here with us! your work is truly magnificent! xox...jenn

~dani~ said...

Yes, ditto..Welcome Kamila! You bring a whole new element to our sweet and spooky lineup that we have not had before and we are jazzed!!!!

Unknown said...

Wonderfully eerie! So much expression!!

sUz said...

wOwZa kaMiLa!!! i'm THRILLED that you are with us :) stunning work woman, just AMAZING! xOx, sUz :)

yoborobo said...

Hi Kamila! Your dolls are just amazing! Welcome aboard! :) Pam

Kim Hardt Originals said...

I love your work! Welcome!

LuLu Kellogg said...

Welcome Kamila! Your work is AMAZING! We are so glad to have you here with us!

LuLu

Shirley said...

hingiWelcome Kamila! I love you work!!!
Just wonderful!

Shirley

Unknown said...

Thank you all so much for this great welcome !! I look forward to seeing everyone's fabulous work every month and I have a billion ideas in my head for dolls right now (a good place to be)
-Kamila

Melissa Valeriote said...

These dolls are UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I'm telling Santa I've been a VERY good girl....

homedecorpro said...

These are actually quite scary!

Cheap Santa Suit Costumes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...