Welcome to our Blog!

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

stj sales
To go directly to our marketplace click the above link!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Artist SpOoKy SpOtLiGhT- - FLORA of BONE HEAD STUDIOS!

Flora
FlOrA of BoNe HeAd StUdIo'S

SpOoKy sTyLe!!!


Bone Head Studios

This is my home dressed up for Halloween. My decorations have a "homey"feel. There are hanging skeletons at the door that flicker a green light in the dark, it's also hard to see the haunted house,witch and ghost metal stakes on either side of the entrance.
Floras Halloween House!
The Halloween baskets are what I've made my son and younger daughter every year. They are made to coordinate with the costumes that I have made for them.


How fun!! Thanx for sharing Flora. We love your Spooky Style!

4 comments:

~dani~ said...

Such fun! I covet your tree btw...it is very cool. Make me a Halloween basket too..lol! Thanx for sharing your spooky Style!!

Fantastic Figments said...

I most definately love the tree too! They are so hard to come by.. I mean the nice ones! Looking good.. I love Kim's too :)

Smooches

Janell Berryman Pumpkinseeds folk art said...

Oh what fun!!!
Love the tree also. And the kids baskets :) Bootiful!!!!!

Unknown said...

I am loving those jol's in the window. Are they paper lanterns?

Lori

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...